Login or create an account to Complete Your Entry
Please contact Leo Baryudin
(508) 663-1500 x295
Early-Bird Deadline - November 17, 2017
Deadline - January 26, 2018
2018 Excellence in Product Innovation Awards
Nominations are being accepted for the 2018 Excellence in Product Innovation Awards!
Any manufacturer that produces low-voltage products for installation by integrators in the commercial space is eligible for this award. Industry manufacturers may nominate their own products; integrators may also submit nominations for products that have had a significant effect on installations.
One winner will be named in each of the following categories, along with one overall Grand Prize Winner:
- Ease of Customization
- New Revenue Potential
- Recurring Revenue Potential
- Technology Platform
- Trail-Blazing Innovation
Additional considerations will be made during the judging process in regard to how the product impacts the user experience (i.e. scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.) The judging panel will be comprised of an editor from Commercial Integrator magazine, the Executive Director of NSCA, and representatives from four systems integration companies.
Entries are being accepted through January 26, 2018. Winners will be announced at NSCA’s 20th annual Business & Leadership Conference’s Welcome Dinner on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, in Irving, TX!
- NSCA members: The first product entry is $299 and $199 for each subsequent entry (Discount codes for NSCA member pricing have been sent by the NSCA to their members).
- Non-NSCA members: The first product entry is $499 and $399 for each subsequent entry.
- Early-Bird Pricing: Save $50 per entry by submitting before the end of the day on November 17, 2017.
For All Entrants:
- Inclusion in a gallery on commercialintegrator.com
- Inclusion in a Commercial Integrator e-newsletter
- Feature in an NSCA press release
Winning companies will receive:
- A handsome award you can display
- Stand-alone recognition in Building Connections (NSCA’s quarterly newsletter)
- Feature recognition within the Product Showcase on the NSCA website
- Feature recognition in NSCA’s e-newsletter
- Social media recognition
- Feature recognition in an e-Business Owner article
- Feature article in Commercial Integrator magazine
Please provide the following after checkout:
- Name of product/innovation
- Product ship date (when was the product/innovation released?)
- 400-word description of why the product is a good fit within the chosen category (what distinguishes the product from others, why does it deserve an Excellence in Product Innovation award, etc.?)
- 100-word promotional description of the product/innovation
- Notable installations in which the product/innovation has been used, if any
- Benefits of the product/innovation to end-users (energy efficiency, ease of use, etc.)
- Company logo
- Up to 3 product/innovation images
- Company info (name, address, phone, etc.)